Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Is anyone else excited about this?



I don't know, people. I honestly just don't know. I can't bring myself to be excited about Star Trek XI, per se, but by the same token, I am curious. Especially since Simon Pegg is involved. And Karl Urban. I really like those guys. And I'm one of those fools who somehow believes that the mere presence of a favored actor is enough to make something worth watching.

Yeah, I've sat through a lotta crap on that account. Bubba Ho-Tep comes to mind.

But still... the marketing looks good, everyone seems excited, J.J. Abrams is involved... people seem to like Lost, and Cloverfield, right? I dunno. I don't want to get my hopes up, is all I'm sayin'.

1 comment:

Kate Austin-Avon said...

J.J. Abrams, ahem! I liked LOST - Cloverfield, not so much.