Saturday, August 16, 2008

Because you can't go naked

We all know half the fun of being a nerd is dressing the part. Like our white people cousins, we love a good T-shirt. And who doesn't? They're delicious. And the perfect attire for the 9-hour gaming binge, ham-radio convention, or pilgrimage to that comic book shop three states over. You know the one.

Here's one of my personal favorites, from Amorphia Apparel.




It also comes in red, if, like me, you are a nerd who's not afraid of wearing a red shirt. Hey, no random phaser blasts yet! I like to live on the edge.

3 comments:

jennyklane said...

You are awesome and your blog rules. I totally linked you on mine. :D:D:D

Kate said...

Aw, thanks. Shucks.

Kate Austin-Avon said...

Favorite nerd shirt:
http://www.threadless.com/product/63/Damn_Scientists

I have it. I also think the "I'm not dead yet" Spamalot one that my coworker wears qualifies as a nerd shirt.